2013 - Present
• Audit site content: links, flipbooks, polls, show/character art,images and copy for both TeenNick.com and Nicktoons.com; fix discrepancies in content management system or report bugs to the production team.
• In coordination with Writer/Editor, brainstorm and program day-to-day social posts for all TeenNick and 90s brand social accounts (10 total accounts).
• Coordinate with various internal teams involved in on-going projects/activations (site development, show development [EICs], design/art, ad sales, legal, project management, music, marketing, and pubic affairs).
• Provide design support for blogs and social posts, as needed (gifs, graphics).
• Contribute to brainstorming around new season launches and on-air/online stunts for site content and social posts.
• Assist during live events, such as HALO Awards show, Kids Choice Awards, Kids Choice Sports and Degrassi Twitter parties.
• Research teen/celebrity trends that can be used from a TeenNick editorial perspective.
• Manage all prize acquisition and prize fulfillment for Twitter party sweepstakes.
• Help oversee intern’s editorial tasks.
• Research/analyze social analytics.
• Live-tweet during show premieres.