2013 - Present
• Update show site content (touts, photo galleries, character bios, etc.)
• Coordinate with various internal teams to create & gather content assets and to disseminate relevant content (e.g. sending site urls to social and on-air).
• Identify/create editorial content (images, video, GIFs, etc) for programming via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.
• Research social analytics data to inform, expand, and evolve TeenNick & Degrassi’s social media reach and deepen engagement with our audience.
• Periodically audit site content, links, and copy – fix problems in content management system and report bugs to the production team.
• Contribute to brainstorming ideas around new season launches and on-air/online stunts.
• Write/edit copy for promotional touts, “about the show,” and character pages.
• Work closely with the digital programming team to research and analyze metrics of top features –utilize data to help craft new content pitches.
• Coordinate editorial calendar around on-air/online stunts.
• Live gif new episodes of TeenNick drama series, Degrassi.
• Manage intern's editorial tasks.